Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tiny Steps Baby Sets :)

Hi there! I apologize I haven't updated my blog in a while, it's been really crazy for the past 4 months. My grandfather got diagnosed with cancer, and he's been doing not so well. Due to his cancer, he moved in with us. My grandfather, is the sweetest man alive. I love him so much. And, that explains to you why I haven't been doing much, that is, I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with him here on earth :)

Here's what I've been dying to post for a while now! I got carried away personalizing onesies, oh my, it's so much fun! I love how you can match up a onesie to any of my Tiny Steps booties! :)












How fun, ha?! :) Check out my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KristineCrafty?ref=seller_info&show_panel=true .

Have a question? Email me at teeny.steps@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?
    Nemo Equipment Meta Footprint

    ReplyDelete