Thursday, January 2, 2014

{ I'm back! What have I been upto?! }

Hello everyone! It's the New Year, and I am back! ...Happy 2014:) Your probably thinking "what have you been upto?! Where have you been for the past year?!" Well, 2013 was a very busy and exciting year in my life. I got engaged and my fiancé and I were planning for our BIG day! I had to set aside making all the adorable baby booties, and make wedding stuff instead:)

God blessed me with an amazing husband, Mike, whom I love dearly!! He is super talented, loving, caring, handsome and GODLY man...love him. Mike happens to be a photographer (super lucky to have a professional in the family, eek!) and he loves it. You have to check out his work at www.fot-ka.com! :) Mike specializes in Wedding Photos, Engagement Photos, Family pictures and much more!

My goal for 2014 is to get back into blogging, and especially back into sewing and making all sorts of fun and cute baby booties! I will be posting and keeping you updated when new items are out for sale, but as for now, I just wanted to share some of my Wedding pictures! Enjoy:)

Hotel Bellwether, WA
Maplehurst Farm, WA

As you can see, my theme/colors were green and nautical...with some green apples! Loved everything about my Wedding, and beyond blessed with the greatest husband ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment