Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Perfect Baby Shower Gift

Hi there! So, it's that time of year where everyone is having babies! Yay! Well.. at least in my circle of friends :) There's a few baby showers coming up, one in just a few days, and I wanted to come up with something special and cute for this lil miss arriving soon. I was at Old Navy, browsing through their baby section, and came across an adorable navy blue with white polka dots sweater/dress AND yellow leggings...cute, ha?! I couldn't say no. As I drove home, it occurred to me I have matching material with which I can sew up booties and a matching headband...sooo, here is what I came up with!!






I coudn't get enough of this lil adorable outfit. So comfy and cute, I would totally wear this myself, hehe. I posted the booties with the headband on my Etsy page, feel free to browse through my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment